The term Cannabis is typically associated with Marijuana, but the fact is that it is comprised of several other active Cannabinoids. One of these is Cannabidiol, commonly known as CBD.
What is CBD E-Liquid?
The concentrated form of CBD that can be found in liquid form is CBD oil. This CBD e-liquid is heated and inhaled through e-cigarettes, vaporizers, or vape pens. Other names that this liquid is known by are CBD e-juice and CBD vape juice or oil. Vaping is the primary purpose of making CBD e-liquid. E-cigarettes are gaining a lot of popularity amongst cigarette smokers due to which the use of e-liquid and vaporizers has also expanded and branched out to the natural health world.
Understanding CBD E-Liquid Effects
Not only is CBD e-liquid beneficial and safe for people, but it can also have some noticeable effects, which are:
- CBD e-liquid is not psychoactive and doesn’t alter the mind. Instead, it can actually have antipsychotic effects. This can be extremely useful for dealing with the psychotomimetic effects of THC such as delirium and delusion, particularly in people who are suffering from schizophrenia. You can reduce the symptoms of schizophrenia with CBD e-juice as it stabilizes the pathways of the NMDA receptors in the human brain. It has considerably lower side effects and can also counteract the social isolation caused by THC. CBD e-liquid also has anti-depressant effects and has also been found to reduce anxiety levels in people suffering from a social anxiety disorder.
- The analgesic properties of CBD e-liquid have made it immensely popular and it has been found helpful for dealing with chronic pain of all kinds, including the nasty back pain and full-body pain that people experience during cancer. CBD can disrupt the activity of the body’s pain receptors and erase pain and discomfort by causing a release of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin.
- CBD e-liquid is also used for improving your skin’s appearance. It can reduce the signs and symptoms of eczema and acne. While the topical application is a preferred method for this effect, CBD e-liquid is a better option because it activates powerful anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, which can soothe itchiness, redness, and swollen areas of the skin.
- The endocannabinoid system regulates different processes in the body and one of them is appetite. Possibly one of the best CBD vape oil effects is that it is able to release hormones into the body that control satiety and hunger. Depending on the needs of the body, levels of these hormones are optimized, thereby allowing you to establish a proper and healthy appetite.
- CBD oil is renowned for its strong and sedative quality and CBD e-liquid is also a widely used remedy for the treatment of insomnia, interrupted sleep, restless leg disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, sleeplessness, and other nighttime issues. Inhaling even a small amount of CBD e-liquid can enable you to get a very good night’s sleep easily.
- Most cannabinoids are known to have positive effects on the entire body and CBD e-liquid is the most noticeable. This is mostly due to the fact that it can regulate an overactive immune system. It makes you less susceptible to allergens and is also handy for dealing with auto-immune diseases, which are some of the most difficult-to-treat medical issues.
- Highly concentrated CBD e-liquid has been known to have positive effects when dealing with various health problems like Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, and even Huntington’s disease. Other than that, the growth of cancers and tumors in the body can also be controlled and prevented with the use of CBD, which has also contributed to its popularity.
Can CBD E-Liquid Get you High?
It’s one of the most commonly asked questions regarding CBD oil. Those individuals who look to CBD e-juice solely for deriving its health benefits naturally worry about its probable psychoactive effects.
Be rest assured that CBD oil vaporizing won’t get you high as CBD e-liquid contains minimal or no traces of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Farmacy Bliss offers CBD oil with THC trace amounts of up to 0.3% – a negligible amount that is not adequate to cause a “high”. On the contrary it has the opposite effect – CBD oil can block the effects of THC as it stops the body from fully processing the THC compound.
What is the Main Ingredient that Goes into the Production of E-Liquid?
Most e-liquids are made up of one or a combination of the following five ingredients, with PEG and VG being the healthiest ones:
- Propylene Glycol (PG)
- Polyethylene glycol(PEG)
- Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
Some companies opt out of using any type of solvents mentioned above and create their vape products out of full-spectrum CBD oil and natural terpenes. Products like these tend to be cleanest, most potent, and healthiest out of all vape products. Here’s one such CBD vape pen.
How to Use CBD E-Liquid?
There are simple steps you can follow for using CBD E-liquid, which are:
- First, you have to buy the e-liquid bottle. Open the bottle after shaking it well.
- You have to have a brand-new cartomizer handy and need to add 20 drops of the e-liquid to it. This tip will fit into the e-cigarette.
- Once you have added the liquid, you need to wait until it is accumulated at the cartomizer’s tip.
- Now, you can switch on the e-cigarette for inhaling on and off as much as you desire.
More importantly, though, it’d be important to know that there’s a ton of CBD products sold online, but not all are designed or fit for vaping. We recommend ensuring that the CBD e-juice you’re purchasing can be used to vape – check the label, which will typically indicate whether or not the CBD e-juice is intended for vaping purposes.
CBD vape oil is also known as CBD e-juice or vape juice and it is specifically made to vape. You can mix some CBD e-liquids with your existing juice and some are mixed. However, if you want to mix CBD oil with e-liquid used in normal e-cigarettes, then this is not possible because it is not water-soluble. Thus, they will not mix together.
What Does CBD E-Juice Taste Like?
The taste of CBD vape juice can vary case by case and even from person to person. CBD is typically known to taste “grassy” while a few others say it has an “earthy” flavor. The truth is that CBD doesn’t have an aroma but it also depends on how the CBD oil is manufactured.
Generally speaking, however, if you’re worried that CBD may emit a “weed-like” taste or smell, consider choosing flavored CBD e-liquids. Farmacy Bliss offers CBD vaping oil with a Blueberry flavor so you can enjoy a pleasant taste while imbibing the benefits of CBD.
Where Can You Buy High-Quality CBD E-liquids?
CBD e-liquids can easily be purchased online, but you need to get high-quality products to ensure you get the desired results. It is best to use trustworthy and renowned retailers for purchasing CBD e-liquids or else you might end up with some low-quality substance.
Farmacy Bliss offers all CBD products including CBD e-juices and drops that are free of additives, pesticides, heavy metals, and solvents. They’re also gluten-free, dairy-free, and allergen-free. Besides all our products are US Hemp Authority Certified and USDA Organic, Kosher Certified.
What is the Best Way to Store CBD E-Liquid?
To enjoy the optimum benefits of your CBD e-juice, it’d be best to store it in a cool and dark place. Additionally for safety purposes, keep them away from children and animals.
Some CBD E-Liquid Reviews
There are various options at your disposal when you want to purchase CBD e-juice. You need to make sure that the companies you purchase from offer quality CBD e liquids. You can look for companies that have well-crafted flavors.
Also, make sure that the companies you buy from offer full-spectrum CBD that has been tested and is clean green certified.